Digital Transit are proud to offer apprenticeship rolls in cooperation with local universities and colleges in the north west.
Having won a large Government funded project for monitoring train power lines we are expanding the team. You will be helping DTL in developing this system.
As an apprentice at Digital Transit, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing software and creating models for vision applications
- Labelling and analysing vision data
- Documenting quality requirements in JIRA and bitbucket
- Attending regular sprints and management meetings
- Coordinating with project stakeholders and establishing requirements
- Code reviews
Digital Transit are currently not offering any Apprenticeships.